- drink lots of water
- try and eat healthy
- don’t get mad at yourself if you treat yourself to something not so healthy
- work out if your motivated enough (working out will make you feel amazing which is much more important than looks)
- if you’re not motivated to work out, go on short lil walks in cute little forests and parks
- do things that make you happy which will in general, give you a better and more positive outlook on everything
- try not to compare yourself to other people
- while looking in the mirror, instead of picking out your “flaws”, pick out your favorite qualities about yourself
- write positive things and quotes on sticky notes and put them on your mirror
- don’t forget that the way your body looks isn’t the most important thing in the world
- tell yourself you’re hot as heck
This tumblr is run by me, Siddise, and me, Marton! Here you can find a lot of funny posts and posts related to social issues or fandoms. The fandoms include Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Merlin, Orphan Black, Orange Is The New Black and much more. Hey! If you've got any book, music, movie or tv-serie recommendations for us, just send us a message!!
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
It gets even awkward during Christmas dinner with guy’s religious relatives.
i miss getting party bags at the end of parties why dont we still do that party bags were the best part of the party
It was like a reward for being sociable
It bothers me that the intelligence of animals is measured by how willing they are to obey the commands of a human.
same goes for students at schools
I just realized how fucked up that is wow.
Classic Hollywood Bloopers
And the greatest Hollywood blooper of all time:
These are WONDERFUL
I’m going to murder you a thousand times.
if you’re thinking something nice about someone you should always say it